We are a full-service production studio, part of the Milk Studios Group, based in New and Los Angeles. Whether it’s an advertising campaign or a social media application, our services can be activated at any level of the creative process. From concept development and shoot production to post and final delivery, we collaborate with our clients, delivering multi-channel content to meet today’s vast visual needs.
The right candidate will be creatively aligned with the Velem ethos and demonstrate an enthusiasm and ability to communicate our brand, both visually and verbally. This person will have impeccable project management, organizational and communication skills.
Most importantly, this person will be restless, curious and open-minded. They will bring in new perspectives and methodologies to help us better communicate our mission and aesthetic. Our approach is frequently atypical and embraces entrepreneurially-minded individuals that can both work within and outside of systems.
The Social Media Manager will play a critical role in the company, ensuring that all brand assets are distributed across each social channel including, but not limited to: velem.com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo.
- Build and strengthen Velem’s brand across all social media platforms
- Continually develop, execute and evaluate a social media strategy that drives brand engagement, reach, audience and, ultimately, conversation
- Manage all company social media channels, ensuring they are a balance of storytelling, content and engagement
- Serve as Velem’s social media advocate to current and potential clients
- Collaborate with the print and video team to produce original stills, short films and feature stories
- Keep abreast and knowledgeable of emerging and relevant trends, applications and tools in the social and digital space
- Gather and evaluate regular platform metrics and competitive analysis in order to evolve strategy and develop content recommendations
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Hard working with a “no job too small” approach, willing to tackle projects outside your comfort zone
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with an excitement to develop a unique voice for the brand
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion to engage and build community
- Expert understanding of social platform ecosystem formats, targeting options, tracking tools and reporting
- Visual/aesthetic expertise and critical attention to detail, able to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Facility with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere
- 2 years work experience focused in social marketing, management and/or brand development
- Demonstrated professional work with fully integrated strategies and campaign development, especially with social, digital and campaign content
- Agency experience and an understanding of agency processes and disciplines
- A bachelor’s degree